Blogging

I’ve wanted to blog for some time now. I never really seemed to have a good topic to maintain a blog on. But who says it needs to be just one topic? I’m just going to blog about what I’m thinking about, reading about, learning about and praying about. There are two reasons for this: 1. So that I can remember it and 2. So someone else might benefit from it.

I typically will use Facebook as a soapbox for these things, but I’m considering dumping Facebook because of privacy conserns and general distain for it. Plus, if I post my thoughts outside of Facebook I have the potential for a larger audience.

So stay tuned, it could be good or it may not be… but it will be me.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm looking forward to it! I miss your thoughts now that I'm not on Facebook. This will be great!

Post a Comment